Not only do we provide safe, affordable housing but through our Resident Services Department we offer programs to encourage our residents to become more self-sufficient, healthy, and happy. The Resident Services works to improve the resident’s quality of life and build healthy communities. The Resident Services component makes supportive services and programs available to residents and promotes personal growth and family stability.
Resident Services collaborates with local service providers and other nonprofits to bring resources to our residents. These services are provided on-site or through a referral system. Our Resident Services programs focus on education, employment, youth, financial literacy, and health.
Resident Services Activities
- After-school and Summer Programs (school-aged children)
- Pre-K playgroup (ages 3-5)
- Job board for resident employment opportunities
- Community Events and Resource Fairs
- Resume writing assistance
- Health & Fitness Programs
- Youth Programs
- Use of on-site computer lab, copier, and fax machine
- Financial Literacy classes
- Referrals to community resources
- And more!
*Please note that activities vary for each site. Your Resident Services Coordinator or Property Manager can inform you of the programs and activities available at your site.
To contact the Resident Services Department please call Michelle Burke 724-854-2176