- The Behavioral Health Commission
- Career Link
- Community Action Partnership
- Community Counseling Center
- DONS- Disability Options Network
- Keystone SMILES AmeriCorps
- Mercer County Mentoring
- Pathstone Senior Employment Training
- Primary Health Care
- Prince of Peace
- The Shenango Valley Library
- Urban League
We also an active member of the Mercer County Housing Coalition. The Coalition gathers monthly to investigate, generate and secure safe and affordable housing.
We have a directory of local agencies in our resident’s guide. You can also utilize PA 2-1-1 Southwest, a resource and information hub that connects people with community, health and disaster services through a free, 24/7 confidential phone service. By dialing 2-1-1 you can get connected to other valuable resources that can also help put money in your pocket, or food on your table, or provide a referral to other resources in the community designed to assist you in achieving and maintaining stability, both financial and otherwise.