Contracting opportunities comply to the specific kind of procurement in request. Each opportunity will have required regulatory compliance measures. Compliance measure are included in all bidding specifications in detail for bid submissions.
MCHA shall administer the following procurement regulations as required:
- HUD-Procurement Handbook 7460.8 – Rev 2
- MCHA Procurement Policy and Procedure Manual
- 2 code of Federal Regulations (CFR) 200.317—326-HUD Regulations
- State and Local Regulations
Maintenance Contract Bid Rates:
All contractors who are bidding on maintenance jobs over $2,000 must use the following rates for maintenance positions:
(2017-2018) Maintenance Position Rates of Pay (applicable through June 30, 2018)
- Minority/Women/ Disadvantaged Business enterprises (M/W/DBE)
- Section-3 Employment
- Davis Bacon Wage Rates / (Not all Contracts Require DBWR)
- Fair Housing
HOW TO DO BUSINESS WITH MCHA
- Get your business registered on the MCHA “Bidders List” (724-342-4000)
- Check the MCHA Website for contracting opportunities at www.mchachoices.com.
- Check Local Newspaper for contracting opportunities.
MCHA is continually active in repairs, renovations, acquisitions, and many tasks with the goal for providing safe clean housing. Quality contractors and solid working relationships are valued. Please call Mercer County Housing Authority with any questions for help with the contracting opportunities presented.
For more information, please contact John Miller 724-342-4025 / firstname.lastname@example.org
|Description||Opening Date/Time||Closing Date/Time|