Malleable Heights Townhomes are a complex of 86 family units in a quiet corner of Sharon. The Quinby Resource Center, complete with an award-winning library, is located on site. Parking is available on site, close to the units. There are always activities happening at the resource center for both adults and children.
Waiting List is open
Property Manager Office
- One Bedroom—562 square feet
- Two Bedroom—900 square feet
- Three Bedroom—1,276 square feet
- Four Bedroom—1,494 square feet
- 4 Accessible units
- Newly renovated Brick and vinyl siding
- Basements in most units
- Back patio on many units
- Balconies on upstairs 1 bedroom units
- Oak kitchen cabinets
- Ample lighting and storage
- Ceramic tile and hardwood flooring
- Most units have basements
- Each unit has its own utility room with a washer/dryer hook up
- Quinby Resource Center, complete with an award-winning library, is located on site
- Property manager office on site
- Refrigerate and stove provided
- Rent includes sewer and trash pick-up
- Ready-to-connect phone and cable connector plats in each apartment.
- Garbage, sewer, and extermination included with no additional charge
- 24 hour maintenance available for a small fee
TYPE OF HOUSING
All rents are subsidized and based on your total household gross income. All our areas have income guidelines. Please contact MCHA for income limits.
800 Spearman Avenue
Sharon, PA 16146
HOW TO APPLY
DOWNLOAD AN APPLICATION
Or apply in person Monday and Tuesday 10:00 am to 3:30 pm at the Main Office.
All applicants 18 and older must pass a credit, landlord and criminal check to be considered qualified for an apartment. Once the application has been approved, applicants are placed on a waiting list. The application process takes 4-6 weeks and applicants are placed on the list as the date they applied. When a unit becomes available, applications are pulled by the date of placement on list.
It is recommended that applicants bring in or mail a copy their social security card, birth certificate and verification of income for everyone in the household. These items are required for move in and by turning them in ahead of time will speed up the move-in process. Applicants have three days to claim the apartment when their name comes up on the waitlist.